Calling All Bay Area Students:
Apply now for ULI SF’s 2019-2020 Student Scholarship Program
Applications are now open for ULI SF’s Student Scholarship Program. The goal of the Student Scholarship Program is to facilitate opportunities for current undergraduate and graduate students to meet local professionals and like-minded peers, tour exclusive developments, and learn more about the ever-changing real estate industry.
Benefits of the Program:
- A one-year ULI SF membership
- Exposure to top real estate professionals
- Engagement with like-minded students pursuing real estate careers
- Exclusive property tours
- In-depth discussions/presentations
- Discounted tickets to attend ULI events
- Development of leadership and collaboration skills
For further details and selection criteria please download the 2019 Student Scholarship Application
Applications are due by Friday, October 25th. For more information about the program or the application process, please contact Casey Pond.