ARH 170 Projective Drawing & Perspective
Practice rigorously constructed architectural drawings to develop three-dimensional thinking and communication skills. You’ll learn to use line and composition techniques to articulate details that reinforce the building design and help you communicate design intent.
Course Learning Outcomes
- Apply measurement and scale in a variety of drawing types, including plans, sections, elevations, axonometric, and perspective drawings.
- Find and apply correspondence of dimension and position between multi-view architectural drawings.
- Articulate and indicate in drawings an understanding of the difference between axonometric and perspective drawing types.
- Exhibit an understanding of the principles and constructive elements of perspective drawing construction.
- Use critical vocabulary to describe and construct different drawing types.
- Accurately construct multi-view, paraline, and perspective drawings to describe a simple architectural project.