Spring 2021 Housing Short Stay Program
• Flexible housing rates
• Available for the months of March, April, or May (can do all three if they chose to)
• Application would be setup in StarRez (Housing system)
• $1475/month, $75 deposit. No cancellation fees/charges (if they are a no-show, charges are reversed)
• Student would need to apply and pay the fee through Accounts Receivable before they may move in.
• Per Airene, Financial Aid would cover the housing charge(s)
• We only offer on a monthly basis i.e. you’re paying for the full month even if you only stayed for two weeks
• Must be enrolled in at least one course
• Room – students would be assigned to a dorm double with full bathroom at 825 Sutter St. NO ROOMMATE!
• Meal plan is NOT required for students in the short stay program; However, they may purchase meals and groceries from Sodexo if they would like.
• Student would be responsible for their own bedding as they would if they stayed for the full semester
• Regarding Quarantine:
The City & County of San Francisco has instituted a 10-day mandatory travel quarantine for anyone who has traveled outside of the 10 Bay Area Counties (Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, Napa, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, San Mateo, Solano, and Sonoma) within the past 10 days. Residents arriving from outside of the 10 Bay Area counties above must quarantine in their room for 10 days upon arrival to San Francisco. Residents with or without a meal plan can purchase food for delivery from AAU Dining Services via the links below during quarantine and after:
• 620 Sutter Dining Hall: https://620cafe.nextepsystems.com/
• 860 Sutter Dining Hall: https://ihousecafe.nextepsystems.com/
Please contact us at: