Radical Innovation Award
Call for Entries Open through April 30th
Through an annual competition, Radical Innovation mobilizes disruptors from around the world with the ideas to propel the industry forward.
The result is a creative community gathered by the same passion for innovation, introducing the dreamers to those equipped with the necessary resources to bring such concepts to life.
The competition alone has awarded nearly $200,000 to pioneers in hospitality and design, but overall, Radical Innovation serves as a platform that connects and inspires.
Grand prize: $10,000
Student: $1,500 & Opportunity to apply for a scholarship to the University Nevada Las Vegas’s graduate-level hospitality design program.
Competition finalists will be flown to New York to present their concepts during the Radical Innovation live event.
Winning projects have the chance to be incubated.
Rules for Entry:
- Enter original, built or unbuilt concepts that offer the market something that is not widely available.
- Concepts must include guestrooms and lobby/public areas.
- Food/ beverage facilities (and other amenities) are optional but recommended.
- Multiple entries by a single entrant (or company) are permitted.
- Must be able to provide a notarized disclosure form and certification of project authenticity if your entry is selected as a finalist.
- Built entries completed 18 months prior to the competition.