Position: Paid Architectural Intern at Steven Grover & Associates
Role & Responsibilities
SGA is currently accepting applications for full-time, paid Architectural Intern to provide support for basic architectural tasks such as developing renderings, creating presentation-style graphics, 3D modeling, analyzing planning data, and performing site and contextual analyses. We anticipate filling this opening by the beginning of Summer. The duration of the internship is anticipated to last four to six months.
1) Currently enrolled in a professional degree program in Architecture from an accredited institution
2) Highly motivated, flexible, and communicative – able to contribute to the discussion and design process in a collaborative studio environment
3) Organized – file management is extremely important to our work
4) Strong design and graphic sensibility – able to tell a story through graphics
5) Proficiency with the following software: Rhino, Grasshopper, AutoCAD, Revit, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
6) Authorized to work in the U.S.
To apply send:
Resume and Portfolio (PDF or digital) firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven Grover & Associates Architecture/Engineering
800 Heinz Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94710