Summer Design Interns
Position Location: Los Angeles, CA
Position Description: HLW, an award winning global design, architecture, and planning firm is seeking
the best emerging talent to join us this summer for a three-month period. Selected candidates will get hands-on project experience in design research & development within highly collaborative & integrated design teams.
A candidate must be at least in their junior year pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Landscape Architecture, Lighting Design, or Graphic Design, or enrolled in a Master’s or PhD program.
• Passion for design and attention to detail.
• Interest in Work place, Entertainment and Adaptive Reuse project types.
• Strong conceptual design skills, i.e. creating study models and diagrams.
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills.
• Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, SketchUp and other
rendering and 3D visualization software.
• Revit knowledge is highly desired.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and examples of work (PDF, no more then 10Mb) to email@example.com. Reference Summer Intern 2019 and desired discipline in the subject line.
Deadline: March 22nd